Did you know our school has a school milk scheme?
By registering your child for our school milk scheme they will receive a 189ml (third of a pint) carton of semi-skimmed milk every day. This is delivered fresh and chilled to their classroom.
“How much does it cost?”
Thanks to government subsidies, school milk is free for all under-fives and is subsided by around £15 a term for children aged five or older.
“Why should I register my child?”
School milk provides your child with essential nutrients such as calcium and protein, for strong, healthy teeth and bones. It is also rehydrating and energy boosting, helping to bridge the long gap between breakfast and lunch so children stay focused.
Find out the top ten reasons to drink school milk at www.coolmilk.com/whyschoolmilk
“How do I register my child?”
1. Go to www.coolmilk.com or pick up a form from school.
If your child is under five-
2. Just register by Tuesday for your child’s free milk to start the following week.
3. Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request three weeks before this time. If you wish for your child to continue to receive school milk simply make a payment.
If your child is over five-
2. Pay Cool Milk online, over the phone, at a local PayPoint or by cheque in instalments to suit you. If registering online you can pay straight away, if using a registration form you will need to wait to receive a payment request.
3. Just pay by Tuesday for your child’s milk to start the following week.
“How do I find out more?”Visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913.